Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Musican and the Magician chapter four.

I DO OWN THIS

Chapter four.

"Girls!!!!" My Dad called.
"Coming!" I yelled, yanking my boot on while trying to get out the door.
"I'm not ready!" I heard Dani scream.
"Dab some mascara on your eye and be done with it!" Dak shouted.
"I'm primiping!"
"You have skin like a baby's ass, what do you have to primp?!"
"GIRLS!"
"COMING!"
Me and Dak dashed down stairs, still pulling on clothes. Dani hadn't yet surfaced.
Mum and Dad were waiting for us. "Hurry up girls!" Mum said.
"I'm ready."
"Me too."
"DANI!" We all yelled.
"Okay!" She cried. She waved her wand over her outfit to fix it. (To me she looked no different.)
Dak obviously shared my opinion. "You look no different."
Dani responded by glaring at her.
Mum sighed. "Okay girls, we're already late so come on!"
"We're ready, it's Princess Perfect who was slowing us down!"
"Perfection takes time!"
"You're a wizard for pete's sake!"
"And?"
Dak shook her head. "I give up."
                                :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;
"Okay. There have some been some INSANE rumors going around since I've been gone!"
My best friend Kari, a gorgeous Latino-Australian ran up next to me.
"I've been gone for a week to visit my grandparents, and everyone's going haywire!"
"Really? What are they saying?"
"Well," Kari said, using her hands rapidly when she talked, "There is this ridiculous rumor about you being friends with Logan Hawk, which is so ridicu-"
"Hey." Logan said coming up to us.
"Hey." I replied.
Kari looked wildly between to two of us, squeaking, before she fainted on the pew behind her.
Logan looked at her in her collapsed state. "Was it something I said?"
"Don't worry, she does it all the time."
"Really?"
"Yeah, you should have seen her when the Jonas Brothers were in Australia."
He laughed. "But should we help her?"
I shook my head. "No, she'll be coming around in about three...two...one..."
"What happened?"
Kari sat up and stared at Logan. "Oh my giddy aunt the rumors were true! You're dating a celebrity!"
I stared at her unbelievingly. "We are not dating! We just met! Geez!"
Logan was looking between the two of us with a mischevious grin on his face.
Kari smiled at him, finally acknowledgeing his presense. "Can I have your autograph?"
"Sure."
Kari looked like she had died and gone to heaven.
"Logan!" A woman called, trying to control two little boys.
"Oh, dang, I have to go, I'll see you at school!"
"Oh, but-" Kari whimpered, having just whipped out her notebook.
"Bye!"
She looked at me. "He's even hotter in real life than he is in his pictures!" She sighed. "He beats Nick Jonas and Sterling Knight hollow."
I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I guess he's okay..."
"Oh my word, you think he's cute, don't you?!"
"No!!!!"
She looked at me and leaned over. "So he doesn't know about...you know..."
"No! Giddy aunt, no. You're the only one of my friends I've ever told!"
Kari smiled. "Good. I like being special."
I rolled my eyes. (How many times does that make this week?)
"Do you want to go for a walk to the park?"
"And discuss your undying love to Logan Hawk? I am so there."

No comments:

Post a Comment