Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Musician and the Magician chapter 5 part 1

"I am not doing that."
"You have to!"
Logan looked at me with a look of revulsion on his face.
"I am not disecting a frog."
"Please! I am in horribe trouble with science!"
"Why? You're smart!"
I smiled. "Aw, thanks, but that's not why I got in trouble."
"Why then?"
I bit my lip. "Well, last year I protested the whole disecting thing, because I think it's gross-"
"It is gross-"
I glared at him. He cleared his throat. "Sorry, go on."
"Anyway, I protested it by chaining myself to the pipes on the roof."
He gave me a look that seemed like I had just told him that I had decided my life goal was to feed chocolate covered raisens to the people in the Tweety bird costumes at Disney land.
"You chained yourself to the pipes on the roof?" He said incredulously.
"Yes."
"How did you get on the roof?"
I shifted uncomfortably. A levitating spell I thought.
"I have my ways." I said mysteriously.
He just stared at me. I grinned.
"Barking mad." He muttered.

No comments:

Post a Comment