Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Musician and the Magician Chapter 4 part 2

"Okay, Darc. You have to marry him, get really rich and famous and then set me up with Nick Jonas, David Henrie or Sterling Knight."
I rolled my eyes. (Again!)
"Kari, I am NOT going to marry Logan, I just met him last week!"
She stopped walking and faced me. "Why would you not like him?! He's gorgeous, he's christian, he's famous, he's hot, he's friends of you, he's cute-"
"Something tells me you have said that before-"
"-And he would be INSANE not to like you."
I tilted my head to the side and groaned. "Kari. Please. Stop."
"Fine." She grumbled.
I walked over to the playground, and sat on one of the swings. Kari sat next to me.
I pushed myself forward with my feet. Kari looked at me.
"Can I date him then?"
"Don't even go there."
"Okay."

No comments:

Post a Comment