Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Musician and the Magician chapter 5 part 2

I DO OWN THIS

"How many wives did Henry the eighth have?"
"Six."
"Very good Miss Lucas. And how did they all die?"
"He divorced one, two were beheaded, one died giving birth to his son Edward, and the last one, Catherine Parr, survived."
"Very good Miss Lucas."
I smiled. I love being right! To quote Percy Jackson, "it is my fatal flaw."
The bell rung, and I grabbed my bag and stood up. Kari joined me as soon as my foot was out of the door.
"Where is he? Where is he? Where is he?" She said, bouncing up and down.
"Whoa!" I cried out, trying to calm her down. "How should I know where he is?"
"But..." She whimpered, her lip quivering. "I thought you were going to marry him, and then introduce me to Logan Lerman, and then me and Logan Lerman would get married, and have seven kids, and-"
"Okay, okay, hold up." I stopped her.
"First of all, he is a musician, not a actor, he has most likely never met Logan Lerman. Two, how confusing would it be if we both married famous guys named Logan? And three, IN WHAT UNIVERSE?!?!"
Kari crossed her arms grumpily. "Fine, be that way." She started muttering under her breath.
"Hey guys!' Logan called out from across the hall as he headed over to us.
Kari scowl melted off her face. "Hi Logan!" She smiled, flicking her hair.
I rolled my eyes. (Again)
"Wow. P.E is hard." He said.
"You think it's hard? We have Coach Ameason, ick." Kari said, shuddering.
"Not the best Coach?"
"Oh, no, she's a brilliant Coach." Kari began.
I cut in. "For the army, but this is High school."
"Unfortunately." Kari said, wrinkling her nose.
"It's at times like these I wish I could find a magic Wardrobe and save Narnia." Logan said whistfully.
I gasped. "I love Narnia! They are my favourite books!"
Kari sighed. "Peter is so hot. And so is Caspian."
"Edmund beats both of them." I said, shaking my head.
"My favourtie character was always Aslan."
"Well, who could not love Aslan. Did you know his name is Turkish for lion?"
"You don't say!"

No comments:

Post a Comment